# IEEE IGARRS 2021 HD-3: Hands-on openEO: access cloud platforms using your preferred programming language
This page contains the agenda, and links to used material for the IEEE IGARRS 2021 openEO tutorial.
- 14:00-14:20: Introduction to openEO (Pieter Kempeneers - JRC)
- 14:20-14:30: Q&A
- 14:30-15:30: Python client (VITO) (Jeroen Dries - VITO)
- 15:30-16:15: R client (WUR) (Dainius Masiliunas - WUR)
- 16:15-16:30: Break
- 16:30-16:45: openEO UIs (Jeroen Dries - VITO)
- 16:45-17:15: Use case demo (Jeroen Dries - VITO)
- 17:15-18:00: Q&A
# Python client
# Logging in
For participants interested in trying thing out, try logging into Terrascope openEO backend:
Jupyter notebooks with the openEO Python client installed: https://notebooks.terrascope.be (opens new window)
This jupyter environment also has the notebook samples in this git repository already available:
Otherwise, git can be used to check out the notebooks, or simply download the 'ipynb' file.
Use 'edugain and social accounts' login to avoid having to register at Terrascope, you may still be required to fill in a form.
# openEO in Python intro
General Python documentation:
# R client
# openEO user interfaces
# Use cases
Using predefined 'higher level' services:
Creating 'higher level' services: